Company is a controller of the PII it processes in relation to its customers (i.e. users of the Services), vendors, service providers or partners.
YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH PII, HOWEVER, USE OF THE SERVICES REQUIRES THAT YOU PROVIDE PII. IF YOU CHOOSE TO WITHHOLD ANY PII REQUIRED IN RESPECT THEREOF, IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO USE THE SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
“PII” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Information We Collect and How We Use It.Summary: We collect personal data about the users of the Services. We also collect personal data included in publicly available sources.We use PII to provide and improve our Services, and to meet our contractual, ethical and legal obligations.
In order to provide and operate our Services and provide services in connection therewith, we collect and process PII, including the following types of information:
- Your Information. When you register to use the Services we ask you to provide PII, including: name, phone number and email address and employment information.
- Third Parties. We sometimes supplement the PII with information that is received from third parties.
- Usage Information. When you use the Services, we automatically receive and record information from your browser, including without limitation information and statistics about your online/offline status, your IP address, geolocation data (including country and city), browser identifiers, internet service provider, connection speed, search history, type of browser, your regional and language settings and software and hardware attributes. Our systems automatically record and store technical information regarding the method and nature of your use of the Services. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your browser on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. The Company uses all of the PII identified in this Section in order to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users, including recent visits to our Services and how you move around different sections of our Services for analytics purposes and in order to make our Services more intuitive.
- User Communications. When you send emails or other communications to the Company, we retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services. We will send you newsletters and promotional communications, you may opt-out of the list at any time by following the instructions in the promotional communication.
- Aggregate and Analytical Data. In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the customers of the Services, we may conduct research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the PII and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and we may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents, suppliers and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. We also use aggregate data for monetization.
In order to collect the data described herein we use temporary cookies that remain on your browser for a limited period of time. We also use persistent cookies that remain on your browser until the Company’s Services are removed, in order to manage and maintain the Services and record your use of the Services. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to and stored on your browser. Cookies do not damage your browser. Most browsers allow you to block cookies but you may not be able to use some features on the Services if you block them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie (this enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not). We also use third party cookies such as Google and Linkedin. We also use web beacons via the Services to collect information. Web beacons or “gifs”, are electronic images that are used in our Services or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Minors. If you are a child under the age of 18, you must obtain parental consent prior to using our Services. The Company will not knowingly contact or engage with children under the age of 18 without said parental consent. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided us with their PII, please contact us at the address given above and we will endeavor to delete that PII from our databases.
- Information Sharing.
- Data Security. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of PII. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We retain your PII only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- Data Retention.
Summary: We retain PII only for as long as necessary to meet our legal and ethical obligations, which for different types of PII will be different periods.
- Company will retain PII in accordance with its record retention policy. PII associated with the users of the Services will be retained until requested to be deleted. Company performs periodic reviews of its databases, and have established specific time limits for data retention, based on the criticality of the PII and the purposes of the data processing. We will also retain PII to meet any audit, compliance and business best-practices.
- Rights of Data Subjects.
- Right of Access and Rectification. Data subjects have the right to know what PII we collect about them and to ensure that such data is accurate and relevant for the purposes for which we collected it. We allow data subjects the option to access and obtain a copy of their PII and to rectify such PII if it is not accurate, complete or updated. However we may first ask data subjects to provide us certain credentials to permit us to identify their PII.
- Right to Delete PII or Restrict Processing. Data subjects have the right to delete their PII or restrict its processing. We may postpone or deny such requests if the PII is in current use for the purposes for which it was collected or for other legitimate purposes such as compliance with legal obligations.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. Data subjects have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their PII. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing the PII based on consent obtained before its withdrawal.
- Right of Data Portability. Where technically feasible, data subjects have the right to ask to transfer their PII in accordance with their right to data portability, if required pursuant to applicable law.
Data subjects may exercise the above rights by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to Lodge Complaint. Data subjects also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of their PII.
Last Updated: February 2, 2021
When you make use of our website, www.Ionir.com (“Website”);
When you commence direct communications with us;
When you submit your resume for one of the positions offered on our Website;
When you submit your contact information for Ionir’s platform demo request on our Website;
When you submit your name and e-mail to subscribe our Blog; or
When you exchange business cards with us, or provide other Personal data when attending a marketing event or trade show; and
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
Personal Data We Collect
Why is the data collected and for what purposes?
Third Parties with whom we Share your Data
Period of Storage
Consequences of not providing the data
· First name
· Last name
· Phone number
· Job title
· Info collected via 3rd party syndication programs
To enable marketing and sales communications with you
Our legitimate interests, where we have a relevant and appropriate relationship with you, or, if no such relationship exists, consent
Until you choose to unsubscribe, as soon as reasonably practicable.
We will be unable to provide information about new and existing services, helpful advice, offers, etc.
· First name
· Last name
· Phone number
· Job title
When you commence direct communications with us, for example through the ‘Contact Us’ tab on the Website.
Necessary to perform a contract or take steps, at your request, to enter into a contract
For as long as reasonably necessary to respond to your inquiry
We will not be able to respond to your inquiry.
When you send us a request for Ionir platform demo on the Website.
Necessary to perform a contract or take steps, at your request, to enter into a contract.
For as long as reasonably necessary to respond to your inquiry related to the platform demo
We will not be able to provide you with a platform demo.
When you use our Website, we will collect and receive information collected from cookies implemented by third parties, in order to improve our Website and target you relevant with marketing campaigns on social media or by email.
If you choose to opt out, as soon as reasonably practicable, and within a maximum of 30 days.
We will not be able to improve our Website, or provide you with content and offers which may be of interest to you.
When you choose to upload your resume, or link your LinkedIn profile, so we can get in touch with you with, regarding job offers that we find you suitable.
Necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you.
Until you choose to be removed, then as soon as reasonably practicable
We will not be able to contact you in relation to your application.
HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION
- Retention of your Personal Data. In addition to the retention periods mentioned in Section 1 above, in some circumstances we may store your Personal Data for longer periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Data or dealings.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition to the recipients described in Section 1, we may share your information as follows:
To the extent necessary, with regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
If, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party, we will (to the minimum extent required) disclose information to a potential or actual third-party purchaser of our business or assets, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Data in connection with the foregoing events.
Where you have provided your consent to us using the Personal Data (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional services or functionality).
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We ensure transfers within the Ionir group will be covered by an agreement entered into by members of the Ionir group (an intra-group agreement) which contractually obliges each member to ensure that Personal Data receives an adequate and consistent level of protection wherever it is transferred to;
Where we transfer your Personal Data outside of Ionir, for example to third parties who help provide our products and services, we will obtain contractual commitments from them to protect your Personal Data. Some of these assurances are well recognized certification schemes like the EU – US Privacy Shield for the protection of Personal Data transferred from within the EU to the United States; or
Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Data is disclosed.
The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations), shall apply to individuals who are protected by the GDPR:
You have a right to access information held about you. Your right of access is normally be exercised free of charge, however we reserve the right to charge an appropriate administrative fee where permitted by applicable law;
You have the right to request that we amend any Personal Data we hold that it is inaccurate or misleading.
You have the right to request the erasure of the Personal Data that relates to you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your data, for example for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
The right to object to or to request restriction of the processing. However, there may be circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse your request;
The right to data portability. This means that you may have the right to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
You have the right to object to profiling;
You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e., your place of habitual residence, place or work or place of alleged infringement) at any time. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before you contact your local supervisory authority
The right to withdraw your consent. Please note that t there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing your data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
You also have a right to request details of the basis on which your Personal Data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, but you acknowledge that data transfer agreements may need to be partially redacted for reasons of commercial confidentiality.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at privacy@Ionir.com. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request promptly or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfil your request. When processing your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing the Personal Data requested to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
In the event that your request would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with your request in a different way than initial requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible, all in accordance with applicable law.
US PRIVACY PROVISIONS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (and other, similar state statutes) permits our customers who are California residents (or residents of states with similar statutes) to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to privacy@Ionir.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
Our Do Not Track Notice. We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personal Data about a User’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services. We do allow third parties who provide us with analytics tools, as described in Section 1, to collect Personal Data about a User’s online activities when a User uses the Website.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or Personal Data you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or Personal Data and you specify which content or Personal Data you wish to be removed, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Data you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content
USE BY CHILDREN
We do not offer our products or services for use by children. If you are under 18, you may not use the Website, or provide any information to the Website without involvement of a parent or a guardian. We do not knowingly collect information from, and/or about children.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at privacy@Ionir.com.